Home » Register »
How to Register
How do I register?
1. Browse courses, click on the conferences subcatagory and click on IgniteND Conference.
2. To register, click the class title (either Participant Registration or Virtual Participant Registration) and Add to Cart.
3. You will be prompted to sign in or set up a new student account (see instructions below).
4. Continue to add offerings to your cart or click View Cart in the upper righthand corner to proceed to the shopping cart page.
5. Be sure to agree to the Refund Policy and Digital Voice and Image Release before clicking Checkout (at the bottom of the page) to submit payment and complete your registration.
View our video tutorial on How to Register.
View detailed instructions on How to Register.
How do I create a profile?
Visit our Sign In page
and click Create New Profile
. Next, choose the profile type you wish to create – either student profile (single user)
or household profile
– and click Submit
A student profile
should be used for individual users who would not likely be responsible for registering other family members at any time. Student profiles can be converted to a household profile. Contact us at 701-224-5600 for assistance with your request.
A household profile
should be used for individuals that would be responsible for registering a spouse/child now or in the future. While registering you will always be prompted to choose the household member to register for each offering. Each household member may have separate contact information for email receipts and confirmations, or they may be sent to the head of household email address on file.
Next, enter a username (we prefer this be your email address or firstname.lastname, if necessary), password, contact information (to receive confirmations and class updates), and complete the remaining required fields as indicated by a red asterisk. Upon completion of the profile set up, two emails will be sent to the email address on record for your profile confirming your username and password.
View our video tutorial on How to Create a Profile.